A New Addition

A New Addition

My wife and I want to share some exciting news! At 7:14 this morning, my wife and I were blessed with the birth of a little baby girl. We have named her Siena Katherine Hancock and at birth she weighed 8 lbs 10 ounces.

We feel very blessed by God that Siena arrived safely. She is very healthy and comfortable and is enjoying her new world. We are very excited and can not wait to show you our new family member when she is up to meeting people. Here are some pictures:

25 thoughts on “A New Addition

1. What a beautiful baby girl, you truly are blessed!
    Can’t wait to meet her sometime!
    Cedric & family

2. hello,mr.hancock~and mrs.hancock~ I cant wait till you come show the class Siena kathrine hancock our class made a card that we signed by; love * stefanie & family

3. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hancock! I saw your picture of Siena.SHE IS SO CUTE!!! She looks alot like you Mr.H. I BET You guys are SO joyfu, Happy,and exited.Im so happy for you guys. Oh one more THING thing… I wonder if Siena and Tamara will be friends? Well bye say hi to Siena fr me please!
    Your friend
    Alivia.W

4. Congradulations Mr.Hancock and Family.She is absolutly beautiful. We are glad all things went well. God bless you and your family. Love the Slaa family

5. Congratulation for the Hancock family you are blessed to have a precious baby I will never stop praying for your family and that your wife and the baby and you will stay healthy! ^ _ ^

6. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hancock, she is a beautiful baby!!! We wanted to wish you, your wife and daughter well with God’s Blessings. Jessica, Jaime, Aaron and Erika Visser

7. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby girl! We are rejoicing with you! ~ Stephen Luteyn (and family)

8. Dear Mr and Mrs Hancock, I heard that you had a lovely healthy baby. I think she is very, VERY beautiful. I can’t wait until you bring her to show us. Did you like the sippy cup that I made for her? You can keep it.
    love Ben G and family

9. Congratulations Mr.& Mrs.Hancock. She is soooo beautiful. What a gift. God Bless you and your family. See you soon.
    Love Cameron and Family

10. CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful baby girl! We look forward to meeting her, and pray for health and joy for your family.
    Love, Hannah and family

11. nathaniel is doing okay. He has 6 stitches and a huge lip.
    He will see you all at school on Monday