Summer Fun

Summer Fun

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I was going to put a year end good-bye grade 3 message on here at the end of the school year but then I realized that none of you are actually going away. You will always be a part of my class and a part of this blog. So, having said that, I won’t do a good-bye message but will instead add things over the summer for any of you that are may be taking a peek at the blog, which I doubt many of you will as you fine people have many better things to do than sit around and look at a computer screen . . . oh dear.

Anyway, I thought that as it was summer, I might give you a little tip as to how to make your days enjoyable. I came across this list of picnic ideas. Yes, my dear friends, picnics are to summer as Russions are to big, loud symphonies with cannons; tough to figure out sometimes but always enjoyable.

I found this list on the New York Times website. And who knows picnics better than the New York Times. I don’t know anyone else. Do you? Didn’t think so. You can find the actual article here.

Read this document on Scribd: Picnicideas

One thought on “Summer Fun

1. Hello mr.hancock. how are you i am fine i really miss you.My summer is going well.i hope your summre is going to be filled with laughter and joy.i hope to see you agian next year in grade four.this year went really fast it was the best from all the other graed’s ihave been in.Well good bye^-^