Movin’ and Groovin’

Movin’ and Groovin’

Thursday is always a busy day for us. Music, Library, Gym… it seems like we hardly get anytime to breathe. In Bible studies we are focusing on the story of Cain and Abel. A heavy story and one that always seems to be tough for the students. If you have a chance, have a look at Genesis 4 and talk about it with your child. We have also been praying everyday. However, something wonderful has been happening. I have begun to let the students lead in prayer and it is truly wonderful to hear your children praying for each other in the class. Very uplifting. It sends shivers up and down my back!!!

We had a lot of fun today. Students got a chance to crack open their learning logs for spelling and it was awesome to see how much the students remembered of the spelling rules. You know that learning is happening when students are so eager to tell you  why we need to underline the phonogram in a word. It is just wonderful!

It looks like Chocolate is the leader in our poll so far. However, vanilla is beginning to catch up. If you haven’t had a chance to vote, do so now. I think we will keep the polls open until next Wednesday.

Students! You are an awesome group of students!! Never stop asking good questions!!!!

Mr. H

4 thoughts on “Movin’ and Groovin’

1. HEY MR.H!!!!!!!how are you this weekend.If you ask me I am fine.And I am having such a good weekend.and if you ask I LOVE MINT ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

your student

TRINITY

2. Hi Trinity!

I think it is great that you are adding stuff to our blog. Maybe you can add a poem or do your own voicethread and send it to the blog. That would be really neat!! You don’t even need a microphone though that would be neat to have your voice. Go to voicethread.com!

Your teacher
    Mr. H