New This Week!

New This Week!

spelling_bee_CavemanHello and welcome back!! I’ve missed all of you! I hope you enjoyed the crazy fun activities on the blog while you were away! Don’t forget that they will always be there so if you need something to do, check back and try one of the activities!

Spelling this week is a little different. We are quite a ways ahead in our spelling so we are going to do some review. I have gone back and chosen words from a variety of lessons that I think may still be tricky for students or may have disappeared from memory. I have put them together into review spelling lists which we will go over for the next few weeks. The words are not from any one list and are some of the trickier words from each list. We are also going to be working more on using them in sentences as well to give them more context.

I have also given the list to the students today and will be giving them to the students every Monday from now on. The lists will be glued into the planners with markings added on Wednesdays.

Here is the spelling list for this week.
Spelling RV1

I will add the words to the Spelling City page tomorrow.