Twas Two Weeks before Christmas Break . . .

italian-christmas-presepeOur spelling list is in a bit of a different format this week. I am not sure what is happening to my usual service so this week I will just type the list up here for you. It is also available in the box.net widget:

curb
carry
subject
misspell
drug
erase
fancy
hem
dirt
hurry
conquer
pare
plan
cen tre
prove
cop y
suf fer
sign
mar ket
voice

N4 SpellingHere is the link to this weeks spelling list on the Spelling City site. Don’t forget that you can bring in the spelling list from Spelling City for an extra mark on your spelling test!

On Friday, our class will be going on a field trip to the Chilliwack Museum for some Pioneer Christmas fun. Students will be making crafts and goodies like they did from the Pioneer days. We may also have a special visitor from the past as well! If you are interested in coming as a volunteer, just check off the box on your permission forms or come talk with me.

Next week will also be a time of Christmas fun here in the class. From Monday (14th) to Thursday(17th), we will be doing Christmas crafts here in the classroom. If you would like to stop in and volunteer, please let me know. We will be doing crafts on Monday from 10:45 – 12:00, Tuesday 10:45 – 12:00 and Thursday 10:45 – 12:00.

Our memory verse for this week is from Luke 2:11-12 –

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.

One thought on “Twas Two Weeks before Christmas Break . . .