Lots of Things!

Lots of Things!

Devotion:

God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

Monday was a busy day here in 3B (And, really, when is it not?). In Language Arts, we started our Sound Poems. We used a new site today called Mindmeister for brainstorming. It looks like a very easy to use site and the students got the hang of it very quickly. I have been trying to get them using the smartboard more instead of me always using it and presenting to them. Here is the link to ours if you would like to go and add some ideas: SoundsI sent out some invitations to add some more sounds to our brainstorm. if you would like to as well, you can send me an e-mail at <ihancock at highroadacademy.co> using the symbol ‘at’ instead of the word. Here is the poem we did as a class.

[kml_flashembed movie="http://documents.scribd.com/ScribdViewer.swf?document_id=2592200&access_key=key-1ezl54zqlfbuqw2qdjpc&page=1&version=1" width="450" height="500" wmode="transparent" /]In math we have finished the four times tables along with converting from quarts to gallons and counting quarters to make a dollar. Tomorrow students will be working on their test for sections 15 and 16.

Here are the spelling words for this week:author aunt

uncle captain

chief sailor

nobody police

thief friend

indicate repeat

explain sentence

reprove request

object address

refuse mourn

One thought on “Lots of Things!

1. I like the one we did together.Its a relly really good one.I like how you[Mr.h]cme up with really good voices.