December!

December!

Well, here we are in December!!! Can you believe it? And it looked like December out there. It reminded me of growing up in Nova Scotia though the snow always stuck around. Not like here! I have to admit, though, that it is very hard to get used to the rain. I think that has been the hardest thing about moving here to B.C.; that and mosquitos in December! That’s just not right!

snowThings are busy in 3B. We have started out Science projects which the students are really enjoying. We have also been working on using maps in Social Studies. We have the room all decorated with lights and Christmas villages and the Christmas spirit is spreading in our room!

Our Christmas concert is coming up very quickly. We are also going on a field trip to the Chilliwack Museum for some craft making which the students are all looking forward to doing. Our class will also be doing some crafts in the last week before the Christmas holidays. I will be sending more information home about that as I will be needing some volunteers.

Have a great day and enjoy this wonderful season!

Mr. H

2 thoughts on “December!

1. Dear Mr Hancock,
    I like science. I like building the projects.
    The video about Gaston was funny. Do you have more?

Annabel

2. Hi Annabel,
    I am glad you like the science project. I agree with you. I think we are having a lot of fun.

I am sorry but I don’t have anymore. Maybe I should actually take some real videos of Gaston 🙂

Mr. H