Spelling for the Week

Spelling for the Week

Here are the spelling words and links to Spelling City for the week. Scroll all the way to the bottom for a special treat!

M-6

0-4

Here are the links to Spelling City! Remember! You can bring in your completed Spelling City test with 100% on it to receive an extra point on your spelling test! Why lose out on this great deal! Get your free mark today!

M6 O4

I found this picture the other day as I was roaming around on the net. Seeing as we all love Star Wars so much and also as we mourn the loss of our AT-AT and look towards the day when we get it back, I thought I would include this picture for fun! Enjoy!

What If Dr. Seuss Wrote Star Wars!

SeussW_004

6 thoughts on “Spelling for the Week

1. Dear MrH, MR.HANCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hi Mr. Hancock. I have not seen you for A while. I was going to come over while I was in chiliwack and see you but I was too busy. The yoda picture was cool! Does bob like starwars? yes or no

3. Sorry we didn’t get to see you! Bob likes Star Wars but is scared of Yoda. He is scared of all the hair he has around his ears.

Mr. H