Rover Goes to Mars!!!!!!

Rover Goes to Mars!!!!!!

Hello everybody! This is the class of 3B talking. Today we did something really cool. We saw a slide video of the Mars rover. We saw a little picture of what is in a Mars rock. We saw how the Mars rover got from the earth to Mars and how it landed. We saw how they Roverbuilt it and how it got off the platform. It showed how high the rover bounced when it landed on Mars. It was bouncing because it had air bags and it was going so high bouncing on Mars . The air bags were so that when it landed it did not break. We even saw how it collected the information. We saw We even saw a Mars rock. The rover was built by NASA scientists. It was really exciting because they were doing the same thing we were doing when we studied Oobleck.

Enjoy!

3B

6 thoughts on “Rover Goes to Mars!!!!!!

1. Hi Mr. H it is Jessica.I had fun with you last week. I know
    I will have fun with you this week.

From
    Jessica

2. Hello Mr.Hancock IT IS TRINITY HERE!I am looking forward to looking at my VOICETHREAD! cause I can not find it I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUNIN GRADE THREE!!! i love ART,i love SOCIAL,i love SCIENCE.

sincerely
    TRINITY

3. It is very exciting to see what the class is doing. I am looking forward to this year, as I’m sure you all are too!

4. Hi!
    Thanks for leaving comments. I think it is neat to see you trying new things!! I hope you continue to come back and leave comments about the neat things you are doing!

Mr. H