Egyptions

Egyptions

Once again, 3B brings you another post by a students guest blogger. A.L.R is going to write about a little about Egyptians!

TutTutankhamen the young Egypt king is now dead.The poor boy king is dead. He truly was only eighteen years old when he died. I bet his wife was very sad to lose him because he probably was a good person to know. King Tut’s son then became king of Egypt. A golden necklace was buried with the king when he died because they believed gold would keep the robbers away. Jewels were put into fold and charms too. Egyptian kings were buried in a royal graveyard when they died. Kings were buried with furniture to keep them company when they died. Egypt had two separate kingdoms: one from upper Egypt and one from lower Egypt. Egyptian people also did mummify men,women and children when they died.There is only one royal tomb which has never been found. That tomb is the tomb of king Tut’s father. Those are all the facts I would like to tell you right now!

One thought on “Egyptions

1. I really want to go to Egypt.One thing I know is that the big poles dont give you curses.They dont give you curses BECAUSE its not REAL…