Map Of Canada Quiz

Map Of Canada Quiz

On Thursday Oct 20th the class will have a Map of Canada quiz.  I have sent home a Map of Canada for the students to study from. (It is in their planner so be sure to check for it.) The quiz will be a blank map of Canada.  They will need to fill in the provinces, territories and their capital cities.  The quiz will look exactly the same as the one provided for them to study from, except blank.  I have told the students that they do not need to spell everything correctly, but I do need to be able to understand what it is that they are trying to spell. (If they are struggling with remembering the spelling, I will have a word bank available for them to use on the day of the quiz). If your child spends 10 minutes each day reviewing the map and memorizing the information, they should be able to succeed on the quiz.  Please let me know if you have any questions (swillms@highroadacademy.com). Thank you for your support.