Here is some information about tomorrow’s procedures for picking up report cards, yearbooks and other materials:
- The drive thru BEGINS at 9 am and will end at 12 pm.
- Families will need to enter from BROADWAY due to the construction and go around the island across from the church doors.
- At the chapel doors, you will hand in chrome books.
- You will then swing around to the front of the school where you will receive your yearbook(s) their report cards
- Continuing along to the front of the portables, Ms. Stark will be seated to say goodbye to families and friends.
- The final stop will be to pick up any remaining desk items for elementary students.
- ALL families are invited to come between 9 and 12. There is no alphabetical distinction.
- When you arrive, we’d once again like you to have a sign in their vehicle with their family name, so we are ready for you.
- Families are welcome to have friends or family members represent them if they cannot get to the school during this time. We just ask that they have the family names for any families they are representing visible in their vehicles.