Some fun for you today!

Some fun for you today!

Today was a busy day with lots of things happening in every corner. For Language Arts, we started looking at middles of stories and how important to have a story where the middle was easy to follow, events are in order, that it makes sense, and only focuses on the important information. We read two books today as examples. The first book was called “The Doghouse”. It is a very simple story about some animals who have to retrieve their ball from the inside of a doghouse but it is very good at showing organization of events and how one event leads to the other. The other book we read was called “The Great Paper Caper” by Oliver Jeffers; on e of my favorite childrens authors.

I thought I would add a couple of fun things for you today. The first item is some games you can play at the dinner table. Simply print the circles out just like you do for your spelling test, cut the circles out and choose one of the sections to play at supper. Or you can make them into spinners and spin them to see which game you get!

Dinner Games

Finally, here is another video starring one of my favorite cats. Enjoy!