Here we are. At the end of a wonderful year. It’s hard to believe that we are here already. I know that everyone is ready for summer, especially the students. I am so proud of all of them. They are ready for a nice long break.

As for next year….

As many of you probably know, I will not be back next year. My family and I are taking the opportunity to travel with our two children, Siena and Liam. We are traveling all over the world next year and are all very excited about the many opportunities that will come our way. We feel very blessed to be able to do this and that the school was willing to let me take a sabbatical for the year to allow me this time with my family. I will be back the following year. In the meantime, Mrs. Goosen will be taking some of my responsibilities and Mrs. Moison will be moving into our department. I am very excited that they will be moving into new positions within our department and I know they will both do a fabulous job!

If you are interested in following our adventures, we have set up a blog which you can visit to connect with us and see how things are going. You will find it at:

https://runawayfamily.000webhostapp.com/There is not much on there right now but we will be adding photos, posts, tweets and other things. Our children will also be tweeting and sharing their thoughts as part of their writing next year. One word of warning. As it is a free site, it gets shut down for an hour every day. 🙂 So if you go to the site and it does not seem to be functioning try again in a little bit. You can also subscribe to our pinterest, instagram and other channels.