Ski Trip Information

Ski Trip Information

Our annual ski trip is coming up and I wanted to send out some information to help you prepare for the event before the Christmas vacation hit us. Our ski trip is going to be on Friday, January 26 at Manning Park. This is always an exciting trip and the students look forward to hitting the ski hills and having some fun.

The registration happens in two parts: an online registration and the payment portion. To help with understanding the process, I have put together a detailed instructions letter containing all the information you will need to know in order to begin registration. I have embedded the letter below. A paper copy will also be coming home tomorrow.

The online registration begins tomorrow and will be open until the 19th of December. The online portion must be completed prior to the payment dates. Also note that if you are going to be coming with the school group, you will need to have your criminal records check up-to-date in order to come with us. You can check with the office as to how to best complete the records check.

If you have any questions, you can check with me in person or by email.

2018 First Informational Letter to Send Home by ihancock on Scribd