Comfort Kits and Class Party

Comfort Kits and Class Party

Hi everyone!

I have had a lot of queries about comfort kits. These kits were put together last year in the event of an earthquake. We are putting together new kits for this year and I must apologize as I have been terrible at remembering to send the old kits home with the letter. Both the letter, with details on what needs to be in the kits for this year, and the old kits will be sent home tomorrow.

I am really excited that our class has earned their first 25 stars for awsome classroom behaviour. The class is given stars each day for good work habits, good ideas shared with the class, focused work time, proper walking in the hall and even for catching one of Mr. H’s mistakes. Last week, one of the students caught the only mistake I have ever made. So I gave the class a star. To celebrate this achievement, as well as the end of the first month, we will have a class party on Friday afternoon. As I usually do, I will provide the drinks. I ask students to bring snacks on the Friday to share with the rest of the students in the class (fruit, vegetables, cookies, chips, etc.)