FILL A SUITCASE/BACKPACK FOR THE THAILAND TEAM!!
- Travel sized personal hygiene products such as but not limited to shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, or any other travel sized product that one can purchase at a dollar store or grocery store
- Student supplies: Pencils, pens, pads, paper, erasers, calculators, kid scissors, pencil crayons, geometry kits, crayons, etc.—SCHOOL RELATED.
There will be no toys or clothes collected this year. The Thailand staff requested only the lists above. IF EACH CLASS COULD PROVIDE A BACKPACK, AS WELL, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
DONATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY, 28TH!!
DOGS AND FRIES EVENT—TUESDAY, FEB. 14TH—FOR THE THAILAND TEAM!!
Dogs and Fries lunch. This is a great way to give while getting fed!
Hot dogs are $3 and Fries are $3. These prices are set for the purpose of generating funds for projects.
- Order forms are available from the teacher.
- All orders are pre-order ONLY! (We will not be selling at the kitchen doors)
- The due date for orders to be in is Thursday Feb 9th. This is a hard date. No orders will be taken after this date. (After school Thursday is fine.)