Spelling, Memory Verse for the Week and Much More!

Here is the spelling for this week:

Spelling Q1 by ihancock

Don’t forget to do the pre-test and bring in your signed planner or certificate with 100% to get your bonus mark! Here is the link:

SpellingQ1

The memory verse for this week is:

They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it.

I Peter3:11

Last week, our music of the week was the soundtrack to the movie, “The Power of One”. I haven’t seen the movie for a long time, but the music is something that I come back to again and again. There is something about the power of an African Choir and the rhythms and sounds they create that is something I just love especially after being in Africa. I remember one night as we were sitting outside eating at the hotel, the hotel employees came out and and broke into an impromptu set of songs that were unaccompanied yet incredibly powerful. It was an amazing evening under the stars listening to these wonderful voices singing about their past and singing about their history as a people. The music from the movie is not only part folk songs but also includes music by Hans Zimmer who also, incidentally wrote the music for The Lion King.

Here are some fun videos, just to start our week with a smile!