That Was Awwwwweeeesssssooooommmmeee!

That Was Awwwwweeeesssssooooommmmeee!

Okay. I will be the first to admit it. That was an awesome day!

The catapults were magnificent. Every one had great ideas, and while the paper snowballs may not have flown as far as some hoped, everyone’s catapult worked and was well thought out. Thank you to everyone who helped in making them. The students truly had a great experience, lots of fun and learned lots of things about thinking creatively. It was a great experience and I was so happy to get to share in the excitement. The students had a chance to compete for longest shot and then we broke into two teams and took turns shooting at plastic cups arranged in a pyramid. I do have video and pictures which I will put up when I have a bit more time.

Finally, we got a chance to look at the new trailer for the Star Wars movie coming out next Christmas. It was lots of fun sharing the experience with the students. Honestly, I don’t think I have had this much fun watching a trailer as I had today. We were all stoked to see it. We ended up watching it just before leaving today and it was really the best way to end our day.

So, instead of the music of the week, I will leave you with the trailer for the new Star Wars movie! Have a great weekend!

One thought on “That Was Awwwwweeeesssssooooommmmeee!

1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!