Oh No . . . We’re Not Done Yet!!!

Oh No . . . We’re Not Done Yet!!!

Well, the first day of summer holidays are here for me. I know the rest of you have all been enjoying the days of no school for about a week now but this is the first day for me! And how did I celebrate, you ask? Well, I woke up early with my children. However, I don’t mind. They are fun to be with and Liam has been calming down and is not quite as fussy as he has been since he was born which is nice.

I just wanted to say though; we’re not done! Though the school year is over, the blog is still yours to use. This will always be your blog to visit, to use the resources you have come to enjoy, and to say hi! Just because you are moving on to a new class and grade, this will always be your spot. Come and visit often, kick back your feet and stay for awhile! You know you want to! 🙂

Just to reward you for coming back to see us, I have a couple of soccer related videos for you and especially for Mr. Morris, who enjoys a good game of soccer! The first one is a silly one about those loud horns they have been using at the World cup called vuvuzellas. They are very loud and annoying. If you have watched any of the soccer games on tv or the computer, you would have heard them. They sound like very angry hornets!

Here is another video explaining the offside rule in soccer.

One thought on “Oh No . . . We’re Not Done Yet!!!

1. That was one of the funniest videos I have ever seen.I it was. your student jacob.