Interesting Friday!

Interesting Friday!

I had a great day today. The teachers had a great time discussing technology and our vision for the future. We got to participate a little in worship but mostly just had some great conversations about why technology is so important as a way to be relevant to this next generation. Speaking of this next generation, I found this great video. It is mostly American based but speaks some truths for all of us.

If you haven’t read through the comments yet, one of our students in Holland right now sent us a little note. She is there for her Opa’s funeral. Please add her in your prayers as her and her family deals with this loss and as she begins to head home.

One of our other students created a piclit for the class. You can see it below.

Finally, just for fun, I found this funny video. I thought the kids might enjoy it.

Maybe a few to many milkbones, eh?

If you haven’t checked out multiplication.com yet check it out. Lots of great resources. I have heard a couple of the students have already checked out the multiplication game.

One thought on “Interesting Friday!